Some of the interviews are with these people:
- Michael O Church on the state of engineering and open allocation
- Peter Welch on programming does/does not suck and business doesn’t understand complexity
- Andrei Simonescu of Lavaboom on encryption, PGP/GPG, raising money, open source for core features
- John Sonmez on soft skills (non-technical skills) for developers
- Trevor Stricker on indie game development using Unity
There’s lots of interesting interviews on this podcast, lots of hours of good learning material.